The Communications Group exists to present St. Michael’s Church and our events to the community in a deliberate and consistent manner across multiple media platforms.
If you have information about an event or activity that you would like to share with the St. Michael’s community, please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org and it will be reviewed, edited and forwarded to the appropriate channels for publication.
Good communication is critically important to the life of our congregation. As the generational make-up of our congregation continues to become more diverse, it is important to communicate in a variety of ways:
- Weekly Parish Newsletter is available each Sunday, and is posted on the website
- Social Media: Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Parish Events Calendar
Other sources of information include:
- The Diocese of Michigan official website: http://www.edomi.org/
- The Episcopal Church official website: http://episcopalchurch.org/index.htm
- Episcopal News Service: http://www.episcopalchurch.org/ens/
- General Information about The Episcopal Church: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Episcopal_Church_in_the_United_States_of_America
This website was developed and is maintained
by volunteers who learned the ropes from Michael Skaff,
and we honor his contributions.